Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry for the long hiatus, dear readers (yes, both of you). I'm afraid planning a New Year's Eve event took almost all of my time for most of December. Now that the New Year has arrived successfully, I'm finding myself with a bit more time on my hands, and I expect to be putting some more work into this blog as a result. Watch this space over the coming weeks for articles on a variety of topics - I'll try to avoid the news coverage, which is posted about ad infinitum in the blogosphere, and stick to my main areas of interest. Which you probably share, if you're still reading.

In the meantime, here's a link through to an article from a conservative worth listening to. I've often said that I feel that true conservatives have a lot to offer this country, when they're not busy being hijacked by neo-conservatives bent on dominating the world and your personal affairs, and former Congressman Tom Davis is no exception.

No comments: